Helping fellow riders for over two decades… It sure has been a long road but it has not been a lonely road thanks to the extended family of riders from all walks of life who band together to help us help others. Bikers tend to come together to help those in need. One thing for sure, we here at MAV could not have provided the level of assistance that we have without your help and support. Whether you lent a hand as a volunteer at one of our events, made a donation to us through the United Way of Delaware Pledge #9615, bought some of our commemorative items, or just attended our events… We THANK YOU and ask for your continued support. Below are a few of the ways you can help us to help others:
1. Volunteer at our March or September Events. We always could use an extra hand or two during our events. Some of those jobs include Setup, Registration, man a Checkpoint, help with Games, assist with Bike Shows, Layout our runs, help with pulling poker run Cards, selling 50/50 tickets, Help with advertising and spreading the word, etc. In between events we can always use some help as we try to visit many of the local motorcycle groups to tell our story and gain support. If we had more folks to help, we could visit more accident victims in the hospitals to let them know what we can do to help. Visit the Contact Us page and let us know you’d like to lend a hand. We’ll contact you by phone or email.
2. Donate at your workplace through the United Way of Delaware (Pledge 9615) Motorcycle Accident Victims.
3. Make a personal donation to MAV through Paypal (on our website on the donate page). We are a non-profit charitable organization.
4. Buy a commemorative item at one of our events. Pins and Tee Shirts seem to be the popular items although we occasionally have one of a kind clocks and other memorabilia.
5. Patronize our sponsors. They support you by helping MAV be better prepared to meet the needs of injured motorcyclists. Let them know you appreciate their continued support of MAV.
6. Donate an item we can use as a door prize or perhaps raffle it off.
7. Have an idea for us and want to help? We are open minded and are always looking for ways to improve. Call us (800) MAV-3070 or email us at email@example.com